Since 2007 Paradise Community Care has been providing in home support and social inclusion opportunities to members of the community who are affected by a range of disabilities. Using a Person Centred Approach in all aspects of our programs, we aim to provide the best possible care and assistance to all those we support and the community in general.
At Paradise Community Care our values are embedded throughout all levels our organisation by a range of support initiatives, including regular employee communication about our values, culture and engagement, teaching our values during the employee induction process and provide continual support to all employees.
- Support an individual’s hopes and dreams to fulfil their potential and enjoy life
- Commit to proactively draw on combined knowledge and experience to enable people to achieve the best possible future
- Be open to innovative models of service delivery
- Foster proactive and inclusive leadership
- Ensure that everybody is given the opportunity to be included in decisions that affect and impact their lives
- Commit to continuous quality improvement, along with sensible and sustainable management of its operation
- Respect that people are the experts in their own lives and have the right to choose what service and support they need
- Develop, grow and foster real relationships and partnerships within the community.